Workshops and Classes
Please See our Facebook page for a full list of workshops and information.
Bookings 0415 677 525
In this session, Jess will be creating nourishing whole foods and show us how easy it is to prepare in the Thermomix.
Full recipes and tastings will be enjoyed by all in a Buddha Bowl.
- Tumeric and Ginger tea
- Pineapple and Lime sorbet
- Broccoli chop salad
- Beetroot and pomegranate salad
- Spiced cauliflower and roast pumpkin with quinoa salad
- Raw chocolate bites
Tamra Jaye (Holistic Healer) will be guiding and facilitating this event and introducing us to how each of these foods will support specific chakras. Each person will have a chakra-reading and we will be educated about how these energy centres impact our lives and how we can heal them.
Empower your body, to heal itself with food!
Set amongst native, healing bushland of Flaxley. Bring your walking shoes if you would like a mindful stroll.
Contact us to find out when the next one is!
Join us via Zoom from your Sofa!
Email email@example.com for the Zoom Link and info.
- What to look for in a high quality Essential Oils line?
- What is the best method of using Essential Oils?
- What Oils should be part of a daily routine?
- How can Essential Oils help specific health conditions?
- How to bring Essential Oils into your home?
- Who should use Essential Oils?
- What are the top ten Essential Oils
- And many other questions!
Saturday April 27th
Flaxley, Adelaide Hills, SA
Bookings on eventbrite
Join Belinda Brown (Clever Belly Kitchen), Gabi Humphries (Brandy Creek Cottage) and Jess Fabian (Nourish- Body and Soul) for a full day workshop on all things gut health at The Farm for Wellbeing- Flaxley.
This workshop will be hands-on, fun and informative. In this workshop the women will demonstrate and share with you secrets on how to create a delicious kimchi and fermented vegetables, tasty kombucha and decadent raw slices. Not only that... you'll get to share all of these delicious creations under the gorgeous tree's at the Farm for Wellbeing. The day will include a Nourish Bowl Lunch using kimchi and other fermented foods, a refreshing bottle of kombucha and a raw slice or two